Popular Posts

Aug 12, 2013

It is times like these

where I just want to ask:

Why can't I sleep?
Why can't I play games?
Why can't I write?
Why can't I do a job?
Why can't I stop thinking?
Why can't I stop thinking about her?
Why can't I stop thinking what's going to happen?
Why can't I stop thinking I have to do something really important and be done with it?

Why can't I stop asking why can't I stop asking things?

My God. Seriously.

It's time like these where I just want to ask

Why, for everything that is within the boundaries of the sky and earth, do I feel like a bird with torn wings in an unlocked, open cage?

The world just went upside down in a month and here you are, still trying to sit on the sky, forgetting that the sky has turned into the ground and the ground has turned into the sky.

Get a grip on yourself. Final exam is 3 weeks away and here you are fumbling like an idiot. I'm probably going through one of those phases, but being a uni student just makes it damn more difficult to handle with.

Well... at least there's 5 more hours until morning.

How can tomorrow be so far away? I mean, really. All I want now is... dammit.

What have you done to me,  Rabbia?

No comments:

Post a Comment