Popular Posts

Aug 9, 2012

About Smoking Shells

I have finally decided to make Smoking Shells, a full-fledged story based on a large theme.

The story will differ a little from the previous two posts but not much.

Yes, there will be the 8 characters and all, about that Project Multiply and all...

But now, it will turn into one huge settings and back drop and... well everything that a story would have.

I've already created the Project page, with Smoking Shells as the title.

It is decided that Tjukim Fenrir will be the main character, but there will be other 7 major characters that will fit into the story to create that one main theme.

This is the second project since Shot in the Dark.

I'm following Randy Ingermason's Snowflake method. Here: http://www.advancedfictionwriting.com/art/snowflake.php

It's a huge work and may take up a lot of time... with me being a student also too....

I'm not that diverse in terms of narration but I dare say I have a knack at writing dialogs.

Support me, okay?

 (^~^)

No comments:

Post a Comment